If you are experiencing issues with using the update from within wp-admin feature please read this: http://support.righthere.com/knowledgebase/problems-updating-plugins-from-within-wp-admin/
Please notice that we are in the process of moving our Support to a Zendesk powered solution. This is in order to provide you with a better support experience.
You are welcome to browse the knowledgebase below for answers.
If you already have an Open ticket in this website you can login and view the status, but you will not be able to submit any new tickets. If you want to submit any new tickets please visit our new Help Center.
- 0 Events not showing after updating to version 3.2.54643 Posted 3rd November 2014 in Calendarize It! for WordPress
- 0 Activating Calendarize It causes an infinite loop in the homepage. Posted 23rd October 2014 in Calendarize It! for WordPress
- 1 How to update White Label Branding for WordPress Posted 21st December 2013 in White Label Branding for WordPress, White Label Branding for WordPress Multisite
- 3 How to create the “fake” Administrator with White Label Branding Posted 11th November 2013 in White Label Branding for WordPress, White Label Branding for WordPress Multisite
- 2 New events do not show after update. Posted 5th November 2013